Wart Removal Treatment
Common warts are small, grainy skin growth that occurs most often on fingers and hands. Rough to the touch, warts have often featured a pattern of tiny black dots which are small and are like clotted blood vessels. Common warts are caused by a virus and are transmitted by touch.
- Small, fleshy, grainy bumps
- White, pink or tanned in colour
- Rough to touch
- Sprinkled with small black pinpoints
- Clotted blood vessels
- Cauterization is the treatment of wart.
- Sometimes small warts can be removed with salicylic and lactic acid lotion application